This program is now obsolete.
Armadillo is a Mac OS X Cocoa application for creating Mac OS X startup items. Armadillo makes it very easy to create correctly formatted startup items that are fit for the
/Library/StartupItems folder and subsequent execution at system booting. It is released under the terms and conditions of the GNU General Public License which should accompany both the binary and the source code in cases of redistribution.
Armadillo sports the following features:
- Simple user interface for configuring startup item properties
- Built-in startup script editor
- Syntax checking for startup script
- Preset script -- you just have to fill in the blanks
- "Create and Install" feature to instantly get your startup item enabled
The latest version is Armadillo 1.0. It requires MacOS X 10.3 or later in order to run.
Download : [ Application ] [ Source ] [ Old ]
[ Screenshot ] [ Browse Source Code ]