AppHack is a developer and theming tool to alter, replace or extract the property lists or icons of Mac OS X application bundle packages. AppHack sports a myriad of features, such as the ability to:
- Replace, remove, copy, paste or import a new application bundle icon
- Edit bundle properties such as name, version, get info strings, identifier and signature
- Browse document types supported by application
- Add or remove document types
- Modify document type properties such as document icons, application role, supported suffixes and file types
- Extract and import "Icon Sets" for applications
- Extract and import application information property lists (Info.plist)
- Browse and open Nib files within application bundle
The AppHack source code and application is released under the terms and conditions of the Free Software Foundation's GNU General Public License which should accompany both the binary and the source code in cases of redistribution.
The latest version is AppHack 1.1. It requires MacOS X 10.3.9 or later, and is provided as a Universal Binary which runs on both Intel and PowerPC processors.
Download : [ Application ] [ Source ] [ Old ]
Screenshots: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]